About Me

My photo
My name is Crystal Scott. I am a daughter, a moma, wife,and school teacher. One of my aspirations as a little girl was to be a photographer. For as long as I can rememember I have loved photographs especially old family photos. I just love the stories they tell. After many encouragements from family and friends I am finally taking this on and I am very excited about it. Thank you for believing in me and supporting me. You may be wondering where the name Sassy Ray's comes from. Sassy is what we call our baby girl because that is what she is little Miss Scarlett Andrea Scott. Ray is for my son,Mason Ray. He is so handsome and charismatic. They are my everything and what better name to honor what I enjoy so much than my two precious children. They make everyday worth living and bring such joy to our family. This blog is just the beginning of the many memories I hope to capture. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please feel free to leave comments. Pricing- $150.00 for a 45min.-1hour session. This includes sitting fee and a picture cd. Contact me at cscott@opsb.net.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Amy-AKA Pinkalicious
























































This was one fun girly shoot. Princess Amy did a great job posing and playing around on her on terms ofcourse, LOL. Her mother and I are best friends so, we are always looking for excuses to get together. She is one of my favorite little girls and as you can see she is beautiful from the inside out. I love you both and appreciate you letting me have fun with you!









1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job with my stubborn princess! These are beautiful! I love the ones with pinkalicious...wonderful memories! Thank you so much for doing these!! Love you!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete